What’s next for me in a new world?
Where do we fit in the future of a disrupted world? How can we set ourselves up in the current climate of uncertainty?
About this Event
The world is changing. Fast. Many industries and individuals are being disrupted, with changes to their employment and income. The ambiguity and uncertainty over job security, time-frames and the need to self-isolate are causing many to ask “what’s next for me?”
But it isn’t all doom and gloom. Many industries are experiencing significant growth, and new opportunities are rapidly emerging.
This webinar will be hosted by Peta & Aaron who have spent the last seven years working closely with entrepreneurs, business owners and corporate teams on leveraging change for personal growth and success.
We will help you better understand your skillset and experience to help you “map yourself” into the current and emerging opportunities. We will equip you with an understanding of how to realise these opportunities and to potentially add new or additional income streams.
Specifically, we will cover:
- Identifying your skillsets, interests and natural abilities
- Reframing yourself to fit new and emerging opportunities
- Understanding the industries that need people and talent right now
- How to promote yourself and connect with new opportunities
- How to convert your knowledge into products and services
The webinar will include approximately one hour of content and then Q&A time.